Evades.io, a multiplayer cooperative rogue-like io, is available. You’ll play as a hero in a harsh world. You must avoid dangerous enemies and help your friends. Your two abilities can be used to your advantage to help you become stronger. These abilities include teleportation to invisibility. For each world you conquer unlock a new hero who will assist in getting your name listed in the Hall of Fame, and If you are successful enough, you will be given the gold crown!
How to Play Evades
- Turn left. To move, use the Arrow keys and WASD.
- Press Z and Press Z and X to activate abilities 1 and 2. You can also use K or J.
- 1 2 3 4 5 to boost the speed, energy recovery, and ability 1.
- The world has 40 different regions. You must sign up for an account to unlock heroes
Additional Instructions for How to Play Avoids
- The blue bar you place over your head is your energy.
- To increase your experience, pick up pellets! If you can accumulate enough pellets you can level up and earn a point!
- Spend your points to upgrade your home (1 2, 3 4, 5).
- Move your mouse over the icons to check what capabilities you can unlock!
- Make contact with dead players to save them!
- Press H to cover the hero’s info card.
- To hide chat To block chat, press the V.
- To remove the map, press M.
- To change the map view, press G.
- Hold the shift to slow down.
- You have only one chance to live. If you die, it’s the case that someone else is able to touch your body. If they touch you before the timer ends, there’s the chance to save yourself.
- There are many worlds to explore. These are the worlds that are accessible by using the light blue.
- Stellar Square is an area where you can have fun. It’s a small rink in which you can throw snowballs to your friends and freeze them.
- Use shift to regulate your speed. It is very useful in situations when it becomes overwhelmed by enemies!
- Enter to begin typing into the chat. Press again to send the message.
- Meet your colleagues! They can save your life and be your most important resource.
- You must avoid wall-based enemies that are wall-based. They stop you from touching the walls.
- The taking of a new territory will result in a new hero!
- To make enemies more visible in the lower portion of your screen, be sure that you block the hero card.
- First , you must conquer Monumental Migration and Central Core. These are the most straightforward regions to conquer. These regions will help you make it to the hall of fame.
- To be able to claim the bronze crown, it is essential to be in the top 25. The silver crown is located in the top 10. Top 10 is silver crown.
- Every Sunday at 4pm Eastern Standard Time, the Hall of Fame is reset and crowns will be presented.
- Every week every week The World of Evades is changing!
- Discord is now live! To join our community click the Discord icon on the top of the page. You will be updated quickly!
- The stream is managed by the two principal developers, Micreox and Stovoy. Follow them on Twitch.
Getting lag or sudden frame drops?
- To repair frame drops, connect your Ethernet! Internet connectivity that is stable could make the difference. This is an online multiplayer game which runs at 30 frames per second. A reliable connection is essential for a smooth experience.
- Still getting lag? Join our discord (click the icon for discord on the homepage) and report the issue on the bug-reports channel. We appreciate your understanding. We will address it as soon as we can!
It’s not loading or you’re seeing a black background.
- Try Chrome or Safari. These browsers should work.